Hoppa till innehåll

Hardy Bougle Centenary

Teemu87

Hello !

Maybe this Centenary Bougle isn't "vintage or classic" yet, but seems to be super hard to find!

Anyway, i am seeking Hardy Bougle MKV 4" reel, i have tryit to buy that reel for a years but nothing..

So, i would like to get some help if you know where to seek or if you got it and you are willing to sell it, just contact me!

Just love those Bougle's , i own MKV 3 1/2 , 3 3/4 and MKIV 4" and also new Heritage 4" ..

Thank you all.

Teemu

Länk till kommentera
Dela på andra webbplatser

Hello !

Maybe this Centenary Bougle isn't "vintage or classic" yet, but seems to be super hard to find!

Anyway, i am seeking Hardy Bougle MKV 4" reel, i have tryit to buy that reel for a years but nothing..

So, i would like to get some help if you know where to seek or if you got it and you are willing to sell it, just contact me!

Just love those Bougle's , i own MKV 3 1/2 , 3 3/4 and MKIV 4" and also new Heritage 4" ..

Thank you all.

Teemu

http://www.vintageflytackle.com/products/hardy-bougle-mkv-4-centenary-edition-salmon-fly-reel-mint

Länk till kommentera
Dela på andra webbplatser